Artificially Generated Images
I'm currently researching generating photoreal images with deep learning; I use Stable Diffusion via the AUTOMATIC1111 web UI, with different checkpoints and extensions. Because "AI" image generation may be problematic, I established some guidelines I want to follow.
- ⤳ TouchDesigner × Stable Diffusion - Sketch2Image Human, make a sketch of a monster!
- ⤳ Medium Format Portraits why buy a Hasselblad when you can take photos for free?
- ⤳ Shop-Portraits computer, add a lot of clutter in the background.
- ⤳ Lost Buildings Brutalism is back
- ⤳ 90s Street Photography people from the 90s that didn't exist
- ⤳ Picnic one of the first tests.
- ⤳ Guidelines